Susan Marie Love Foster, 53, of Millers Creek, died June 3, 2021, at her home. The viewing is from 10-10:45 a.m. Monday June 6, 2021, at Adams Funeral Home of Wilkes Chapel in Moravian Falls. The funeral is at 11 a.m. Monday at Adams Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow at Love- Synder Cemetery in Millers Creek. Condolences may be sent to www.adamsfunerals.com.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Arrest made in hit and run with 2 deaths
- More charges filed in fatal hit and run case
- Eastern Wilkes death investigated as murder
- Wilkes man critically injured in motorcycle wreck
- Campground closed for season due to sinkhole
- Money raised for medical costs of injured EMT
- Daniel Hawkins
- Safer river crossing for pedestrians sought
- Latest entrepreneurial grant winners announced
- Hospital visitation policies revised
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.