Pamala Carol Frazier, 70, died June 27, 2021. Frazier was born Dec. 4, 1950, in Clincho, Va., to Helen Mock. A celebration service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, at New Covenant Christian Church, 1701 Industrial Drive, Wilkesboro, with Pastor Scott Frazier presiding. Visitation with the family is 12:30-1 p.m. There will be a private graveside service in Clincho, Va.
To plant a tree in memory of Pamala Frazier as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Dog bite victim dies in hospital
- No apple festival again due to COVID
- Car driver seriously hurt in collision with bus
- Other site chosen instead of Wilkes
- Wilkes picked for FEMA-funded monoclonal site
- Tyson raising hourly pay in Wilkesboro
- Matthew Sidden
- Danny Lee McGlamery
- School board keeps mask mandate in 4-1 vote
- Incentives proposed for the Block