Linda Anderson Rash, 74, of Winston Salem, died Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021, at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem. She was born Sept. 1, 1947, in Wilkes County to Floyd C. and Maybell D. Anderson. A celebration of life will be held at a later date. Online condolences may be made to www.miller
To plant a tree in memory of Linda Rash as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 30 charged in latest drug cases
- Body found off Parkway ID'd; murder investigated
- Tammy Diane Church
- 'Conley Call Highway' signs go up
- N.W. board allows family’s move to Hidden River
- Fire destroys storage building/shop and contents
- Garage fire damage limited due to lack of oxygen
- One mayoral candidate raises $18,534
- Ag honoree known for ability to change
- Wilkes pickleball players place in local tourney