Cynthia Lou Huffman, 40, of Wilkesboro, died Thursday, June 3, 2021, at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem. Huffman was born Dec. 5, 1980, in Wilkes County to Dennis Henry Huffman Sr. and Abbygail Lou Wolfe Huffman. A private service will be held at a later date. Condolences may be sent to www.adamsfunerals.com.
To plant a tree in memory of Cynthia Huffman as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Logging operations on losing end
- Surgeon accused in blackmail plot for sex
- Wilkesboro also closing recycling centers
- Defamation suit filed in high school assault case
- Peal left impact on North wrestling
- Suit filed in sexual harassment case
- Rev. Kenneth 'Kenny' Anderson
- Elledge succeeds with corn, rye on Brushies
- Garris will retire as Wilkesboro police chief on Oct. 1
- William 'Bill' Eller
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.