Argil Key Vernon, 84, of Millers Creek, died Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2020, at her home. She was born May 22, 1936. Graveside service will be Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020, at Full Gospel Fellowship Church Cemetery. Online condolences may be made to www.miller
To send flowers to the family of Argil Vernon, please visit Tribute Store.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- N.C. mask rules tightened; rapid rise in COVID-19 cases continues
- Rig loaded with logs wrecks on Speedway Road; driver injured
- 50 Wilkes COVID-related deaths include 5 reported in last week
- Wilkes clusters, outbreaks and 48th COVID death reported
- Sheriff's office investigates thefts
- Ohl: N.C. faces hard winter with COVID-19 if behavior not changed
- Local leaders agree on steps to control COVID-19... to a point
- Wilkes Health Department gives advice for Thanksgiving holiday
- Cooper says more limits possible; Wilkes in red in alert system
- Town to remove temporary signs from along streets
- Winterland in Wilkesboro is Dec. 5
- Tyson quarterly earnings beat expectations; chicken weaker
- Giving Tuesday promoted as opportunity to assist WCC students
- Commissioners approve bid for industrial park water tank
- Entries solicited for photography competition
- Jolley, Mars Hill professor, authority on Parkway, dies at 100