Jon and Jennifer Schwartz of Hampstead announce the birth of a son, Levi William Schwartz, born Feb. 5, at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He weighed 9 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 inches long at birth. Grandparents are Jim and Brenda Sebastian of Roaring River and Gary and Sharon Schwartz of Hampstead. Levi William has two older sisters, Lily Anne, age 7, and Cydney Basil, age 2.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Peal left impact on North wrestling
- 3 1/2-hour standoff ends with no injuries
- Arrest made in convenience store armed robbery
- Murder suspect caught in Ronda park
- Wilkesboro also closing recycling centers
- Ex-BROC employee charged in credit card case
- Voluntary manslaughter charged in fatal shooting
- COVID-19 cases rising faster in Wilkes, N.C.
- More details given on Wilkes Central incident
- Lee Stanley ‘Stan’ Becton Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.