DECLARING CERTAIN PROPERTY SURPLUS AND AUTHORIZING IT BE
DISPOSED OF BY THE TOWN MANAGER
WHEREAS, The Board of Commissioners of the Town of North Wilkesboro hereby declares the following property surplus and desires to dispose of certain surplus property of the Town;
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, by the Board of Commissioners that:
• The following described property is hereby declared surplus to the needs of the Town of North Wilkesboro:
• 2004 White Ford Taurus, VIN# 1FAFP53U54A151634
• 2002 White Ford F-350 Diesel, (Old Ambulance) VIN# 1FDWF36F22EC18836
• 2006 Blue Chevy Impala, VIN# 2G1WS551X69321652
• Magnavox TV, Martin Yale letter folding machine, Royal shredder, Brother Intellifax fax machine, Dell printer, Brother HL-5250DN printer. Sold as a lot of miscellaneous items.
• The Town Manager is authorized to dispose of the described property by electronic public auction.
3. The Town Clerk shall publish notice summarizing this Resolution in accordance with G.S. 160A-270.
Duly adopted this ________ day of December, 2019.
Robert L. Johnson, MAYOR
Debra W. Pearson