NOTICE OF SALE
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, COUNTY OF WILKES, IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE, SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION, BEFORE THE CLERK, 2019 SP 119, TIMOTHY B. JOINES, Administrator of the Estate of ALBERT JUNIOR MILLER, Petitioner vs. ANDREW T. WARREN, Guardian ad Litem for ALLEN JAMES MILLER, Minor, Respondent
UNDER AND BY VIRTUE of the authority contained in a certain Order entered by the Honorable Julie F. Church, Assistant Clerk of Superior Court for the County of Wilkes on July 25, 2019, in a special proceeding therein entitled Timothy B. Joines, Administrator of the Estate of Albert Junior Miller, Petitioner vs. Andrew T. Warren, Guardian ad Litem for Allen James Miller, Minor, Respondent, designated as 2016 SP 123, the undersigned Commissioner, by and through Great State Auction Company, will on October 12, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. on the grounds of the property described herein located at 1104 Hinshaw Street, North Wilkesboro, N.C. 28659, that certain tract or parcel of land located in the Town of North Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina, and more particularly described as follows:
LYING and BEING in North Wilkesboro Township, Wilkes County, North Carolina
PARCEL ID: 1401468
BEING all of Lot 2 in Block No. 145 as shown and described on Trogdon’s Map of the Town of North Wilkesboro, reference to which map is hereby made for a more full and complete description, said map being recorded in Map Book 1, Page 36 of the Wilkes County Registry.
For further reference, see deed recorded in Book 625, Page 391 of the Wilkes County Registry.
This sale is subject to ad valorem taxes and such other liens as may appear of record.
1. The property to be offered pursuant to this notice of sale is being offered for sale, transfer and conveyance “AS IS, WHERE IS.” The Commissioner makes no representations or warranties relating to the title or any physical, environmental, health or safety conditions existing in, on, at or relating to the property being offered for sale, and any and all responsibilities or liabilities arising out of or in any way relating to any such condition expressly are disclaimed. This sale is made subject to all prior liens and encumbrances, and unpaid taxes and assessments.
2. The successful (highest) bidder shall be required to make a cash deposit at the time of sale in the amount of five percent (5%) of the highest bid. Any successful bidder shall be required to tender the full balance of the purchase price so bid, including the six percent (6%) buyer’s premium as set out hereinafter, in cash or certified check at the time the undersigned commissioner tenders, or attempts to tender, to the successful bidder, a deed for the property. Should the successful bidder fail to pay the full balance of the purchase price so bid at that time, and the six percent (6%) buyer’s premium, the successful bidder shall remain liable on the bid as by law provided.
3. This sale shall be held open for upset bids as by law provided.
4. This sale is made pursuant to Chapter 1, Article 29A of the North Carolina General Statutes.
5. The successful bidder’s inability to secure a loan for the balance of the sale proceeds is not an excuse to void the sale/purchase.
6. This sale is specifically made subject to confirmation of the Clerk of Superior Court.
This the 17th day of September 2019.
JOINES & JAMES, P.L.L.C.
By: Timothy B. Joines,
N.C. State Bar Number 18250
115 East Main Street
Wilkesboro, N.C. 28697
Telephone: (336) 838-2701
Facsimile: (336) 838-9661