NOTICE OF SALE
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, COUNTY OF WILKES, IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE, SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION, BEFORE THE CLERK, 2019 SP 68, Robert G. Greene Jr., Executor of the Estate OF William Franklin Hulcher, Petitioner.
UNDER AND BY VIRTUE of the authority contained in a certain Order entered by the Honorable Julie F. Church, Assistant Clerk of Superior Court for the County of Wilkes on the 22nd day of May, 2019, in a special proceeding therein entitled “in the Matter of the Estate of William Franklin Hulcher, Robert G. Greene Jr., Executor,” designated as 19 SP 68, the undersigned Commissioner will on Friday, July 19, 2019, at 1 p.m., on the grounds of the said real property, offer for sale to the highest bidder for cash, that certain tract or parcel of land located at 404 Cherry Street, Wilkesboro, North Carolina 28697, as is more particularly described in Deed Book 987, Page 380 of the Wilkes County Registry, with the house tract bearing Wilkes Tax ID Parcel #2201734, and the vacant lot bearing Wilkes Tax ID Parcel #2203002, more particularly described as follows:
TRACT ONE: BEGINNING on an iron in the eastern right of way of Cherry Street, said iron being the northwest corner of the tract recorded in Book 222, Page 239, and the southwest corner of the tract herein described: thence with the eastern right of way of Cherry Street N 14° 53’ 20” W 199.00 feet to an iron; thence N 72° 10’ 36” E 220.29 feet to an iron found in place; thence S 13° 47’ 18” E 187.89 feet to an iron; thence S 75° 43’ 40” 75.20 feet to an iron; thence S 20° 46’ 20” E. 20.30 feet to an iron; thence S 73° 53’ 49” W 143.31 feet to the point of BEGINNING, containing 0.98 acre, by coordinate computation. Actual field survey done under the direction and supervision of Richard C. Current, Reg. No. L- 756.
TRACT TWO: BEGINNING on a concrete monument found in place, the southeast corner of the tract recorded in Book 222, page 239, also being in the northern right of way of Corporation Street; thence along the northern right of way S 54° 13’ 01” W 247.50 feet to an iron in the northeast intersection of Corporation Street and Cherry Street, said iron being located N 29° 03’ 30” E 1,453.55 feet from USGS monument “Sixteen;” thence with the eastern right of way of Cherry Street N 14° 53’ 20” W 141.00 feet to an iron; thence leaving Cherry Street N 73° 53’ 49” E 143.31 feet to an iron; thence N 20° 46’ 20” W 20.30 feet to an iron; thence N 75° 43’ 40” E 75.20 feet to an iron; thence N 13° 47’ 18” W 187.89 feet to an iron; thence S 15° 44’ 09” E 209.93 feet to an iron; thence S 23° 35’ 07” E 53.71 feet to the point of BEGINNING, containing 0.57 acre, by coordinate computation. Actual field survey done under the direction and supervision of Richard C. Current, Reg. No. L-756.
For back title see Book 684, Page 320, Wilkes County Registry and Estate file 99 E 101 and Estate file 00 E 04, Wilkes County Clerk of Court.
This conveyance is made subject to all easements and restrictions, if any, of record.
This sale is subject to all ad valorem taxes and such other liens and encumbrances as may appear of record.
1. The property to be offered pursuant to this Notice of Sale is being offered for sale, transfer and conveyance “AS IS, WHERE IS.” The Commissioner makes no representations or warranties relating to the title or any physical, environmental, health or safety conditions existing in, on, at or relating to the property being offered for sale, and any and all responsibilities or liabilities arising out of or in any way relating to any such condition expressly are disclaimed. This sale is made subject to all prior liens and encumbrances, and unpaid taxes and assessments.
2. The successful (highest) bidder shall be required to make a cash deposit at the time of sale in the amount of 5% of the highest bid or $750.00, whichever is greater. Any successful bidder shall be required to tender the full balance of the purchase price so bid, in cash or certified check at the time the undersigned Commissioner tenders, or attempts to tender, to the successful bidder, a deed for the property. Should the successful bidder fail to pay the full balance of the purchase price so bid at that time, the successful bidder shall remain liable on the bid as by law provided.
3. This sale shall be held open ten (10) days for upset bids as by law provided.
4. This sale is made pursuant to Chapter 1, Article 29A of the North Carolina General Statutes.
5. Randall Woodruff of Great State Auction Company is the agent of the undersigned Commissioner. Broker and seller have agreed that this sale is to be conducted by including a buyer’s premium of five percent (5%) upon the final high bid price accepted by the Court. The actual contract sales price shall be the sum of the confirmed high bid plus the buyer’s premium of five percent (5%) of said high bid. Any bidder acknowledges and agrees that inclusion and/or payment of the buyer’s premium shall not make broker the agent of the bidder/buyer and that the broker continues as the agent of the Commissioner in the sale of said property.
6. The successful bidder’s inability to secure a loan for the balance of the sale proceeds is not an excuse to void the sale/purchase.
This the 5th day of June, 2019.
Law Offices of
Robert G. Greene Jr., PLLC
By: Robert G. Greene Jr.
State Bar Number: 19942
1226 School Street
P.O. Box 424
Wilkesboro, N.C. 28697
Telephone: (336) 838-8800
Telefax: (336) 990-0899