NOTICE OF RESALE
2018 SP 194
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, COUNTY OF WILKES, IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE, SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION, BEFORE THE CLERK, 2018 SP 194, Robert G. Greene, Jr., Administrator CTA of the Estate of STEPHEN LEE FOSTER
UNDER AND BY VIRTUE of the authority contained in a certain Order entered by the Honorable Julie Church, Assistant Clerk of Superior Court for the County of Wilkes on the 2nd day of November, 2018, and a subsequent Order entered on May 2, 2019, in a special proceeding therein entitled “in the Matter of the Estate of Stephen Lee Foster, Robert G. Greene, Jr., Administrator CTA,” designated as 18 SP 194, the undersigned Commissioner will on Friday, July 12, 2019, at 2:00 p.m., on the grounds of the said real property, offer for sale to the highest bidder for cash, that certain tract or parcel of land located at 162 Green Valley Street, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina 28659, as is more particularly described in Deed Book 944, Page 299 of the Wilkes County Registry, bearing Wilkes Tax ID Parcel #2202883, more particularly described as follows:
BEING all the properties described in Book 655, Page 376 Wilkes County Registry which is incorporated by reference and also described as being all of Lots Nos. 15, 16, 17 and 18 in Block “C” as shown on the Map of Green Valley Estates recorded in Plat Book 5, Page 8 in the Office of the Register of Deeds of Wilkes County, North Carolina.
This conveyance is made subject to easements and restrictions, if any, of record.
This sale is subject to ad valorem taxes and such other liens as may appear of record.
The property to be offered pursuant to this Notice of Sale is being offered for sale, transfer and conveyance “AS IS, WHERE IS.” The Commissioner makes no representations or warranties relating to the title or any physical, environmental, health or safety conditions existing in, on, at or relating to the property being offered for sale, and any and all responsibilities or liabilities arising out of or in any way relating to any such condition expressly are disclaimed. This sale is made subject to all prior liens and encumbrances, and unpaid taxes and assessments.
2. The successful (highest) bidder shall be required to make a cash deposit at the time of sale in the amount of 5% of the highest bid. Any successful bidder shall be required to tender the full balance of the purchase price so bid, in cash or certified check at the time the undersigned Commissioner tenders, or attempts to tender, to the successful bidder, a deed for the property. Should the successful bidder fail to pay the full balance of the purchase price so bid at that time, the successful bidder shall remain liable on the bid as by law provided.
3. This sale shall be held open ten (10) days for upset bids as by law provided.
4. This sale is made pursuant to Chapter 1, Article 29A of the North Carolina General Statutes.
5. Randall Woodruff of Great State Auction Company is the agent of the undersigned Commissioner. Broker and seller have agreed that this sale is to be conducted by including a buyer’s premium of six percent (6%) upon the final high bid price accepted by the Court. The actual contract sales price shall be the sum of the confirmed high bid plus the buyer’s premium of six percent (6%) of said high bid. Any bidder acknowledges and agrees that inclusion and/or payment of the buyer’s premium shall not make broker the agent of the bidder/buyer and that the broker continues as the agent of the Commissioner in the sale of said property.
6. The successful bidder’s inability to secure a loan for the balance of the sale proceeds is not an excuse to void the sale/purchase.
This the 10th day of May, 2019.
Law Offices of
Robert G. Greene, Jr., PLLC
By: Robert G. Greene, Jr.
State Bar Number: 19942
1206-A School Street
P.O. Box 424
Wilkesboro, N.C. 28697
Telephone: (336) 838-8800
Telefax: (336) 990-0899