Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The undersigned, having qualified as Executor of the Estate of Audrey Lee Hinchliffe of Wilkes County, North Carolina, hereby notifies all persons, firms and corporations having claims against the estate of said decedent to exhibit them to the undersigned c/o David P. Nanney, Jr., Esq., P. O. Box 19766, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27619-9766, on or before the 4th day of May, 2021, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to the said estate are requested to make immediate payment to the undersigned
This the 3rd day of February, 2021.
Guy Coleman Rimmer, Jr.,
c/o David P. Nanney, III
Kirschbaum, Nanney, Keenan & Griffin, P.A.
P. O. Box 19766
Raleigh, NC 27619-9766
February 3, 10, 17, & 24, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Wilkes again among counties with least community spread of virus
- Two in jail in Hamilton death case charged with murdering Walker
- Youth pre-apprenticeship application deadline is March 19
- Program helps create seamless pathway from WCC to ASU
- COVID-19-related restrictions eased as of Feb. 26
- Wilkes Heritage Museum auction fundraiser is March 5-14
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.