Details for NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Having qualified as Executor of the Estate of Martha Jean Shaw, late of 102 Woodland Boulevard, Wilkesboro, Wilkes County, North Carolina 28697, the undersigned does hereby notify all persons, firms, and corporations having claims against the estate of said decedent to exhibit them to the undersigned at 696 Sorrento Knolls Drive, Blowing Rock, North Carolina 28605, on or before the 4th day of May, 2021, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to the said estate will please make immediate payment to the undersigned.
This the 29th day of January, 2021.
Francis X. Amato, III, Executor to the Estate of Martha Jean Shaw
Christopher P. Doerring
Richard L. Robertson & Associates, P.A.
2730 East W. T. Harris Blvd., Suite 101, Charlotte, NC 28213-4108
February 3, 10, 17, & 24, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Wilkes again among counties with least community spread of virus
- Two in jail in Hamilton death case charged with murdering Walker
- Youth pre-apprenticeship application deadline is March 19
- Program helps create seamless pathway from WCC to ASU
- COVID-19-related restrictions eased as of Feb. 26
- Wilkes Heritage Museum auction fundraiser is March 5-14
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.