Details for NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION WILKES COUNTY BEFORE THE CLERK 2021 E 000315 NOTICE TO CREDITORS
IN THE GENERAL COURT
SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION
BEFORE THE CLERK
2021 E 000315
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
In the Matter of the Estate of:
ANITA JANE TRIVETTE
Take notice that I have qualified as Administrator of the Estate of Anita Jane Trivette, decease, late of Wilkes County, North Carolina. (File Number 2021 E 000315). All persons, firms and corporations having claims against the Estate are hereby notified to present the same to me or my attorney named below on or before the 28th day of July 2021, or this lapse of time will be pleaded in bar. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to the Estate are admonished to make immediate settlement.
This the 28th day of April, 2021.
Karen L. Trivette
Administrator of the Estate
of Anita Jane Trivette
2704 Newton Drive
Statesville, NC 28677
Timothy B. Joines
JOINES & JAMES, P.L.L.C.
115 East Main Street
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
April 28, MAY 5, 12, & 19, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Library committee formed; no action on 'notice to withdraw'
- Garris: Public's help sought in death investigation
- ALE reports 3 arrests after investigating bar in Wilkes
- Oakwoods Road bridge over Cub Creek reopens Thursday
- Stones, WAW donate $1.5 million apiece for WCC Education Promise
- Window World continues support with middle school funding
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.