Details for NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION WILKES COUNTY BEFORE THE CLERK 2021 E
IN THE GENERAL COURT
SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION
BEFORE THE CLERK
2021 E 178
In the Matter of the Estate of:
Paul David Hendrix
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Take notice that I have qualified as Administrator of the Estate of Paul David Hendrix. (File Number 21 E 178). All persons, firms and corporations having claims against the Estate are hereby notified to present the same to me or my attorney named below on or before the day of 17 June 2021, or this lapse of time will be pleaded in bar. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to the Estate are admonished to make immediate settlement.
This the 12th day of March 2021.
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE
ESTATE OF PAUL DAVID HENDRIX
115 EAST MAIN STREET
WILKESBORO, NC 28697
Timothy B. Joines
JOINES & JAMES, P.L.L.C.
115 East Main Street
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
March 17, 24, 31, and April 7, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Oakwoods Road bridge closed due to findings in inspection
- Two rezoning requests approved in Wilkesboro
- More efforts to slow traffic in North Wilkesboro planned
- Stone Mountain's popularity peaks in pandemic
- 7 artists or galleries in Wilkes added to Blue Ridge Craft Trails.
- Companies with top fundraising campaigns recognized
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.