Details for EXECUTOR NOTICE Having qualified as Executor of the estate of
Having qualified as Executor of the estate of Charles Edgar Bauguess, deceased late of Wilkes County, North Carolina, this is to notify all persons having claims against the Estate of said deceased to exhibit them to the undersigned at 2121 Hawthorne Lane, Wilkesboro, NC 28697 on or before the 17th day of June 2021, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to said estate will please make immediate settlement.
This the 17th day of March, 2021.
Jane Marlowe, Executor of the Estate of Charles Edgar Bauguess,
March 17, 24, 31, & April 7, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Wilkes K-12 summer school plans told
- Oakwoods Road bridge closed due to findings in inspection
- Two rezoning requests approved in Wilkesboro
- More efforts to slow traffic in North Wilkesboro planned
- Stone Mountain's popularity peaks in pandemic
- 7 artists or galleries in Wilkes added to Blue Ridge Craft Trails.
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.