Details for ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Having qualified as Administrator CTA of the estate of CLYDE DANIEL PARDUE, deceased, late of Wilkes County, North Carolina, this is to notify all persons having claims against the said estate to present such claims to the undersigned at P.O. Box 424, Wilkesboro, NC 28697, on or before the 3rd day of June 2021, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to the said estate will please make immediate payment.
This the 3rd day of March, 2021.
Robert G. Greene, Jr., Administrator CTA
Robert G. Greene, Jr.
Law Offices of Robert G. Greene, Jr., PLLC
P.O. Box 424
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
March 3, 10, 17, & 24, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Wilkes K-12 summer school plans told
- Oakwoods Road bridge closed due to findings in inspection
- Two rezoning requests approved in Wilkesboro
- More efforts to slow traffic in North Wilkesboro planned
- Stone Mountain's popularity peaks in pandemic
- 7 artists or galleries in Wilkes added to Blue Ridge Craft Trails.
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.