Details for ADMINISTRATOR’S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
ADMINISTRATOR’S NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Having qualified as Administrator of the estate of JERRY LYLE PINKERTON, SR., deceased, late of Wilkes County, North Carolina, this is to notify all persons having claims against the said estate to present such claims to the undersigned at PO Box 424, Wilkesboro, NC 28697, on or before the 28th day of July, 2021, or this notice will be pleaded in bar of their recovery. All persons indebted to the said estate will please make immediate payment.
This the 28th day of April, 2021. Jerry L. Pinkerton, Jr.
Robert G. Greene, Jr.
Law Offices of Robert G. Greene, Jr., PLLC
Attorney for Estate
PO Box 424
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
FAX: (336) 990-0899
April 28, May 5, 12, & 19, 2021
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Library committee formed; no action on 'notice to withdraw'
- Garris: Public's help sought in death investigation
- ALE reports 3 arrests after investigating bar in Wilkes
- Oakwoods Road bridge over Cub Creek reopens Thursday
- Stones, WAW donate $1.5 million apiece for WCC Education Promise
- Window World continues support with middle school funding
Classes in the Wilkes County Schools will start on Aug. 23 and end on May 25 in 2021-22 as a result of a calendar approved by the Wilkes Board of Education on Feb. 1.